Friday 15 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Start

℃-ute 公式ブログ/スタート 画像1Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

In yesterday's blog,

the things I want to do...

as I was reading everyone's comment,

there were a great number people who said: "Bamboo shoots are in the spring"...*sweatdrops*

I see~...^ヮ^;

I apologize (XoX;)

Why did it have an Autumn image to it then!? (XoX;)

But as I tried to say that, I feel I learnt about bamboo shoots from my Japanese textbook around when I was in elementary school ^ヮ^;

Even so,
I'll correct it to:
"Things I want to do in the spring" (>ヮo;)

Well then well then
finally let's begin

"Cutie Musical [Akuma no Buyaki] Akuma de Kyuuto na Seishun Graffiti~"

To the director Oota
and the music producer Hatake-san I told them this but

though it's a musical, it feels like a live

Everyone gets excited and has fun!! that's the aim so

I feel I want to gather everyone up in the theatre and together enjoy ourselves ^ヮ^ ♥

I'll do my best to try and send out good things from the things I did in training!!

Let's safetly make this musical a success...^ヮ^

Well then well then have a wonderful day today too ;) ***

I'm off

----------------------------------

Ohhh silly Maimi haha ♥ 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment