Tuesday 19 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE BOSS

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE BOSS 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥
Today we had the
musicalll (^o^ゞ
Seriously I was surprised
at how much it went with a blink of an eye >_<'' ♥
Ehh? Still three performances?
it seems like, that feelinggg T~T ♥
The time coming up
is fast riight~ (-3-) !
Lately this is all I can say you know!? ♥

The co-star
TOMO-san immediately
really interacted with me
℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE BOSS 画像2I somehow did it and
she immediately responded to me!
On top of that, she takes the trouble
to teach me the dances
The people in charge are
Chisato and me kinda but
she properly politely
teaches us !!!!
Thnx (^o^ゞ
She calls me and Chisato
Boss ♥ *laughs*

Well then well then
Bai bai saa~ ♥

----------------------

Azaasu = slang thank you -> Thnx?
haha... just in case you didn't understand... BOSS! 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment