Tuesday 12 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE remaining 2 day *panicks*

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 残り2日 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 残り2日 画像2Otsukareeraisu ♥♥
Today I went to do a recording
on Piramekiino :3
The members were
Maimi-chan, Nakkii and mee ^ヮ^ ★
It was really fun ♥
Definitely please watch it ok?

After that
Today we did mainly
did the dance and songs
in the musical lessons :3 ♥
I sweated ^ヮ^
Although I always sweat you know *laughs*
and such somehow
I don't understand but
from the dance special
the amount I sweat has changed *panicks*
Weell if I spoke about it in more detail
you'd look away from me more ^ヮ^ ♥

I-mean I-mean I-mean
It's already become
2 days until the musical
starts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
yahoooo (^o^)/
I'm looking forward to it ♥ヮ♥
with great pains everyone did their best so
I want to do a good play (^o^)/

Iya~ I'm seriously looking forward to it ♥

By the way, these are my clothes today ♥
I-mean I'll do it
I'll do my best tommorow
Well then well then bai bai saa ☺

--------------------------------

Aww Mai looks cute 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment