Tuesday 12 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Crepe -> -> -> Grilled meat (Airi

℃-ute 公式ブログ/クレープ→→→焼肉(あいり 画像1Good evening ♥
℃-ute 公式ブログ/クレープ→→→焼肉(あいり 画像2It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today
It was the last run through
of the rehearsals >w< ♥

Iyaa, I'll absolutely
get nervous at the real thing~ >_< ♥

I want to train more >w<;

But I look forward to the real thing ♥♥♥ *laughs*

And today
Since training ended at night
with Nakkii
and Maimi-chan
 we went to eat grilled meat ♥

Though before that
we ate crepe right ^ヮ^ ♥

It was the first time the three of us went together so
it was really fun ^ヮ^ ♥

The grilled meat was delicious too ♥♥♥

I want to go again ^ヮ^

The pictures are of us
before we began to eat it,
in the middle of eating it ♥♥♥

The three of ate a plenty ^ヮ^ ♥

Alright
Today I'll add in a yell and sleep ^ヮ^ *laughs*

See you tommorow ^ヮ^

------------------------------------

Ah sorryy!! I wanted to finish this yesterday of course but my internet pretty much died. Anyway erm it's nice the three of them went out to take a break~ 7/TEN-Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment