Tuesday 12 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Sweating *sweatdrop*

℃-ute 公式ブログ/汗だく 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/汗だく 画像2Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi

Today was warm wasn't it~ ^ヮ^ ☺

As I rode on the train, the sunrays from the window burned my back XoX

On top of that, today's a national holiday so on the train there were lots of kids~  ***

It was somehow calm ♪

And as of today, tommorow is the last day for the training for our first musical but,

It's really really packed with songs and dances ***

I sweated today too ♥

At the end of training, I took a picture with everyone in C-ute

And, with the co-stars and the song teacher too

I took a picture with Hirono Yuki-san too ^ヮ^

She's a bright and kind teacher ♥♥♥

I wrote it before but the day after tommorow is the long awaited real thing!!!!!!

My heart is really really beating fast!~!!!!

Tommorow I'll try not to be nervous and anxious

and I feel I want to concentrate on my last rehearsal

I'll do my best and enjoy tommorow too!! ***

Good night (zzz)

-------------------------------------

Ahhhhh that means the real thing is tommorow! Do your best you guys!! 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment