Sunday 10 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- It's unexpectedly long!!

℃-ute 公式ブログ/意外と長文です!! 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/意外と長文です!! 画像2It's Nakajima Saki.

Today it's raining.

Speaking of which

It's too cold!!!!

Nakajima has a dislike

for the cold!

My mouth immediately becomes blue (-3- )

and I get goosebumps (-3- )

I become unwilling you know... (-3-)

Hahahh.

forget that,

because I'm bringing

the mood down right?

I always end up creating a misunderstanding

this season.

I must take care!!

Picture 1

Yesterday, training had finished

in a little while...

Nakajima

casually turning around behind her

the way I strike with my knee is...

Ah...

Nakajima

is bad at striking

so

I absolutely can't do something like thiss.

It's not cute is it.

Well, I have thiiis kind of problem.

(She uses "Hittsui" ? erm apparently it means using your knee to strike like erm if you're gonna knee someone *coughs* there because you're pissed of something haha. Well that's the only translation I could find sorry if it doesn't make sense)

Picture 2

He went for a triming


Tidi the man.

The ribbon is for halloween.

Already around us

is the celebration of halloween!!

Nakajima's also

putting in a yell

Well I still haven't decided

what I'm gonna do for it yet!!

Heey, C-ute-san!!

This year, everyone

put in a yell ok?

That's right

last year we spoke

about doing it however

the one giving all her all

was only Nakajima. (-3-)

T-.....

This year!!!

-Nakajima Saki-

----------------------------

Aww Nakkii. Halloween's meeeh. Ohh about the knee thing...looking at the first picture, I'm even more confused and it looks so weird o_o; 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment