Friday 15 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ The musical's first day!! (Airi

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ミュージカル初日!!(あいり 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today was
the first day of the musical!! (♥ヮ♥)♥

It ended~ >_< ♥;

It was a first day that ended up
going by with a blink of an eye T~T ♥...

We did one performance~ ^ヮ^;

The distance between
the audience's seats and the stage
in Space zero is really close
so I ended up being super nervous~ ^ヮ^; ♥ *laughs*

The performances go until the 22nd...

We'll make each performance special
and do our best until the end ♥

I want to intensify more
the distinction in our roles
as being demons in our songs ♥

If you have the time, please visit us ok? ^ヮ^

Alright!! ♥ヮ♥
I'll do my best tommorow too ^ヮ^

......N?? ♥ヮ♥
It seems tommorow
I sort of have a small biology test ^ヮ^;
I just got told~ >w<
I'll do my best in school too ♥♥

With that
Goodnight!! (♥ヮ♥)

---------------------------------

Ahh they must be so stressed doing school and this at the same time! Though I don't think Maimi goes to school anymore..? 7/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment