Wednesday 20 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ 6th day...(Airi ^ヮ^)

℃-ute 公式ブログ/6日目…(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

The fifth day
ended peacefully!! ♥

Today
Morning Musume.'s
Takahashi-san and Niigaki-san
came to watch us...^ヮ^ ♥♥♥

We met before we began so
I was incredibly nervous >_< ♥...

I was trembling ^ヮ^; *laughs*

Furthermore, somehow
today
before we did the stretches
TOMO-san, Takumi-san
Oomori-san, Maki-sensei and

........Maimi-chan ← ^ヮ^
(because during the song
she does an acrobat-like trick so...
she for the benefit of using her muscles
she took part ^ヮ^;)

we took part in the first time
for the muscle training they always do ^ヮ^...

Anyway, with situps...
I can do it with my arms leaning out!! ♥ヮ♥

Is that natural >w< *laughs*

And right...
I haven't really used my muscles much but
suddenly I'm drilling them so
during the real performance
my stomach throughout
was quivering about ← ^ヮ^

It was a situtation
I didn't really understand about
whether I was shaking to do with my nervousness or muscles ^ヮ^; ♥ *laughs*

Thiiiis~
It didn't feel like it was to do with my muscles~ >w<

Ah, also right
today, before my P.E lesson
In the gym
I tried to do a turn roll
but I couldn't do it!! XoX ♥

I was frustrated so
Until the musical ends
I want D4 and Yamaki-sensei
to be able to teach me
how to do the turn roll!! ^ヮ^ *laughs*

How much do I turn and roll...ehh? ^ヮ^ *laughs*

There are four remaining days of the musical T~T

I'll do my best making it
important important ♥♥♥

As for the picture
My mum went to buy this sleeping pillow >w< *Laughs*
It's tied together at the top and bottom (-3-) ♥ *laughs*

It's kinda cute isn't it *laughs*

Alright, see you again tommorow~ ^ヮ^

------------------------

Ahhhhhh pillow pillowwww... me and my brother used to call it a sausage...well we called it "pillow" in cantonese too. Anywaay sorry! Turn roll was it? it takes me ages to look this word up..I've looked it up twice before and yet I still can't remember =o=; it's some sort of roll I swear.. well it could be a cartwheel..very very sorrry 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment