Monday 11 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Friends -Chisato

℃-ute 公式ブログ/友達千聖 画像1Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥
Today too, we had
the musical rehearsals ( ̄∀ ̄)
℃-ute 公式ブログ/友達千聖 画像2we only have two more days
until the real thing >_<;
When I think about it like that, we're in a hurry *sweatdrops*
But we'll do our best
in our pace (*^^*)

And and ♥ヮ♥
Today I took a breather
by going to a little festival
I met up with various people
from middle school like my
friends, teacher, seniors, juniors etc (-3-)
Everyone as ever the same
was kind and funny
they were easy to talk to ♥ヮ♥
I love them afterall ^ヮ^

My close friend Tamako
is about to do her exam so
she couldn't come to the festival (^ヮ^;)
Tamako, how admirable
do your best in your exam ok? (>_<)
Let's go shopping one day
ok? ♥ヮ♥
Everyone, take care of your friends!

Well then baichaako

-----------------------------------

Aww I hope Chisa had a good break 7/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment