Tuesday 12 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog-♥ Dance (Airi ^ヮ^)

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ダンス(あいり) 画像1
Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today
I did some documenting with Chisato and afterwards
we brushed up on
our dances in the musical ♥♥♥

Still you know
It's a musical so
we're singing songs but
the dances are on the same level as lives too! (♥ヮ♥)♥

I sweat from one song ^ヮ^ ♥;

Speaking of which
the real thing is the day after tommorow!? (♥ヮ♥)

Kyaa, kyaa!! (♥ヮ♥;)

I'm super nervous >_< ♥

But as myself
as C-ute
but it wouldn't be C-ute
I want it to be the five of us ^ヮ^

Speaking of which
it will be!! ^ヮ^ ♥

Alriight then ^ヮ^
Let's add in a yell and go!! ♥

As for the picture
I'm with the Maimi-chan who sweats too much
.........(♥ヮ♥;)

On the upper right
is the jumping Okai-chan ♥ヮ♥ *laughs*

Attention, it's blurred too much! *laughs*

-----------------------------

Woah!!! Chisa's active hahaha 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment