Thursday 7 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- It's New! ♥ -Chisato


Good evening
℃-ute 公式ブログ/Newだょ千聖 画像1
Recently I bought
new earrings
They were really cute so
I bought several types ♥ヮ♥
Picture 1 (Kyawawa ♥ヮ♥)
Also it's my youngest sister's hair's
rubber (???) (♥ヮ♥) ♥
Somehow really I always end up
buying something random for my youngest sister
when I go shopping *sweatdrops*
℃-ute 公式ブログ/Newだょ千聖 画像2Picture 2 (Neeheehee)


Also,
It seems my favourite thing
is to put a chain on my shoulder but
it's become worn out so
I bought a new one ♥ヮ♥
I bought it at SBY (*^^*)
since I hang them on my
phone and PASMO
It's pretty useful! ♥ヮ♥
Picture 3 (Black -> Old White-> New)
Isn't it cute!?


℃-ute 公式ブログ/Newだょ千聖 画像3It's quite my favourite ^ヮ^




Well then Baichaako m(_ _)m


---------------------------------


Oooohhhh I don't really understand, a chain on her shoulder? she means necklace? Wel err I think I like the black one more anyawy even if it's all rusted up haha 8/TEN-RisuTEN


No comments:

Post a Comment