Thursday 7 October 2010

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Loitering♪

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ぶらぶら 画像1
Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi


Today before work, it's been a while but I was loitering about in the metropolitian area with my mum...***


We went to a sushi bar at lunch ^ヮ^
The picture is from that time!!


I thought it'd seem like I'd dribble the soysauce over the plate but it came out much more...


It was just full of the squeezed soy sauce XoX;
℃-ute 公式ブログ/ぶらぶら 画像2
After that I went to watch a movie


What we saw
was the "Kimi ni Todoke" movie


I was told from Nakkii:
"It's a great film!!"


So at last we watched it ^ヮ^


In the cinema
you could hear us laughing
and sobbing
℃-ute 公式ブログ/ぶらぶら 画像3
You can get so many
different feelings from just one movie ^ヮ^ ***


The leading part Tabe Mikako-san playing Sawako
Katsumara Masanobu who was playing her dad
he was the spitting image of my own dad so me and my mum, the two of us unintentionally ended up laughing *laughs* ^ヮ^


It was a really heartwarming film ^^


At the cinema there were leaflets
and I was watching the trailers before the movie started


There were too many films I wanted to see and I ended up becoming troubled by this ^ヮ^;;


When I have time again I'll go to the cinema


Well then well then let's tanobaru tommorow ^ヮ^


Good night (zzz)☆=


-----------------------------


Oooo Kimi ni Todoke!!! I want to watch that... haha I have too many things to watch anyway but I heard Kimi ni Todoke is really good and it sounds sweet too ahhh 8/TEN -Risu




No comments:

Post a Comment