Monday 24 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- 1974 (Ikunayo) x Solo live -Chisato 24/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/1974(イクナヨ)×ソロライブ千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/1974(イクナヨ)×ソロライブ千聖 画像2Good evening everyone (♥ヮ♥) ♥

Today in the afternoon
I went to acting lessons ^ヮ^ ♥
I headed to the lesson for this March's coming, Shioda Yasuzou-san's play called: "1974 (Ikunayo)"
Shioda-san came to see the lesson too ♥
The people teaching us were really easy to follow and kind
they made a really fun acting lesson ♥
from Shioda-san, my own role
I got to hear a little story ♥ヮ♥ Iya~ it's too much fun! ^ヮ^ ♥
Cant I hurry up and begin training? ♥
Picture 1 (picture with Shioda Yasuzou-san ♥)
Definitely please come ♥

And tommorow at long last
my solo live!
Haa~....
What can I say
I feel like taking deep breaths *laughs*
N~ I'm too nervous
but I want to sing like myself packed with my feelings of gratitude for everyone
as for the MC, I'll try not to talk quickly and take it slowly and do my best ♥
Please watch over me somehow ♥ヮ♥
Those coming tommorow, let's build up our spirits together m(_ _)m

Okai Chisato
will leave no regrets
and do my best on the day of tommorow

Baichaako

----------------------------------

Do your best Chisa!!!!!!!!!!! 7/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment