Sunday 23 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Introduction of Costumes 1 -Maimi 23/1/11

Good morning ☺
℃-ute 公式ブログ/衣装紹介① 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/衣装紹介① 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/衣装紹介① 画像3It's Maimi

Finally, at long last, it has become the Hello! Project Tour's last day (XoX)(XoX)(XoX)

If I think about it, it's the cut of the start from the 2nd of January, for Hello! Project but...

That tour will have it's last performance in Kobe today!!

This time, we have the two titles
"A-gana live" and "B-kkuri live"

Furthermore, "A-gana live" has pattern 1 and pattern 2
"B-kkuri" has pattern 1 and pattern 2...***

The plan is to go with the programme for the four patterns for the live!! ^ヮ^

Yesterday
A1
B1
we finished with that pattern but...

From today, I think I want to begin (^ヮ^)o

the "Costume intrduction corner"

First of all, A1's opening costume

(Picture 1)
My costume has a mantle with it ♥
With this costume, we start the live! ^ヮ^ ***

Next is B1's opening costume

(Picture 2)
This is a different and C-ute costume from A1

It's become a costume with a police image ♪ (ERR sure haha)

And next is my solo song's costume 

(Picture 3)
The truth is this time,
in the B1 live, I get to sing for my solo song
Aya Matsuura-san's "Ki ga Tsukeba Anata" *** ^ヮ^

Solo song...

As I was singing it, I was really enjoying myself ♥

Every time, everyone there protected me with their warm eyes

I was able to sing feeling good ♥

Yesterday B1's performance ended so this costume too, I won't be able to wear it anymore but T~T

It's refreshing and the tint and the waist around the trousers are my favourite parts ♥ヮ♥ ***

...and this was the introduction of my three costumes but

I'll continue it tommorow so
definitely please read it!!

Well then, the tour's last day!!
I'll make a perfect burning pitch with all my energy  ♥

-------------------------------------

I think I like the first costume the most. I wonder what they have for the other outfits though? Must be a lot of costumes this time.. 7/TEN -Risu

2 comments:

  1. as a friend (B.G. on MaimiLog) also pointed out, it's so adorable maimi's airhead moment of mixing up the pics and the descriptions! ^_^<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first outfit is superb.
    I like the army outfits since MoMusu's Rival Survival opening.

    ReplyDelete