Thursday 20 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- (;∇;)/ ♥ Chisato 20/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/(;∇;)/千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/(;∇;)/千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/(;∇;)/千聖 画像3Good evening everyone (♥ヮ♥)♥

Everyone (♥ヮ♥)♥
The series of me trying to dance
Dance de bakoon! has...Σ(゚Д゚;)
Over 1 million hits m(_ _)m
Really, thank you (♥ヮ♥)
This was the first of me trying the dance
and my first that's been put on Youtube
★Dance de Bakoon!★
though however, unbelievably
I'd never have dreamed  of it
passing over 1 million hits,
I'm really glad lots of people watched it ♥
from here on, I'll do my best to aim for 2 million and 3 million ^ヮ^ ♥
Please treat me well from here on too (*^^*)♥

Changing topics,
Today at 10pm~
On the Japanese Television Series
★Downtown DX ★
Nakkii, Maimi-chan and me are appearing on it (♥ヮ♥)♥
Please definitely watch that

P.S
From today onwards, it's gonna be pollen season right? Σ(゚Д゚'');
Those with hayfever!
Let's do our best together! (-3-)v
My glasses fogged up, waa
I'm a glasses girl with a pure heart *laughs* waha

Baichaako

-------------------------------------

I really love that last picture, so funny/cute hahaha 7.5/TEN -Risu

1 comment:

  1. I wonder who's Chisa with in that purikura...

    ganbatte, Chisa!

    ReplyDelete