Monday 31 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- At Izu -Maimi 31/1/11



℃-ute 公式ブログ/伊豆で 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/伊豆で 画像3
℃-ute 公式ブログ/伊豆で 画像2Good evening ☆=

It's Maimi

Today at Izu I filmed my solo DVD ♥♥♥

Because of that, I switched off incredibly early yesterday

Even so, I got anxious and nervous about waking up on time that I woke up around 5 times *laughs* ;D

When I woke up the first time, when I opened my eyes, like me

I got confused and thought "I overslept XoX;", as I looked at my watch

But still, only one hour and a half had passed since I went to sleep ^ヮ^;

Somehow, I was relieved that I was able to wake up on time properly ^ヮ^ ♪

This morning's pictures ♥

(Picture 1)

A feel good morning ☺

And, today I went to the house studio for the filming...

It was incredibly incredibly cute! ♥ヮ♥ ***

"I could film in such an amazing place...♥"
I was high spirited during the day ^ヮ^ ♪

And the two off shot pictures from the shooting

(Picture 2) (Picture 3)

I was able to wear other various outfit too

I went to the sea too!

It plans to release in March so everyone definitely please see it ♥ ^ヮ^

I want you to definitely be able to see the cute House Studio in the DVD too ♥♥♥

Well then...
From tommorow it's February!!
Let's enjoy February with all our might too ♥

-----------------------------------------------

I hope you had fun then Maimi~ and ooo also Buono! has a new blog yaaay 7/TEN -Risu


    No comments:

    Post a Comment