Saturday 29 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Second day (Airi ^ヮ^) 29/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/2日目(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/2日目(あいり) 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/2日目(あいり) 画像3
Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

I had a cold photoshoot continug from yesterday, today ♥

It looks like a house but
unexpectedly, it's cold
and from my chin to my feet
they're freezing freezing ^ヮ^; ♥ *laughs*

However
It's cold there and there's snow so
I made a snowman and
it was fun ♥

It was snowing heavily but *laughs*
I had a fun photoshoot ♥

For lunch
I ate ramen
at night, yakiniku!! ♥ヮ♥

I ended up eating a lot ♥

As for the pictures:
1. I was snuggling up during the break ♥

2. the wind was blowing as I finished the scene ^ヮ^

3.  C-ute snowmen ♥

I'll do my best tommorow ♥

---------------------------------

Awwwww I love the pictures..especially the last one! C-ute snowmen ^_^ cuuuute
I'm assuming they're all in their image colours ^o^ I don't know who has what colour..but I think it goes from Red to Yellow; Maimi, Nakki, Airi, Chisato and then Mai right? Chisato's face is cute xD and Airi's haha 8.5/TEN -Risu

1 comment:

  1. Aww this photoset seems really interested ! I hope it's again for a magazine <3 And her way to drawing °C-ute is, as usual, too much adorable.

    ReplyDelete