Thursday 27 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Photoshoot~ (Airi ^ヮ^)

℃-ute 公式ブログ/撮影~(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today I had a photoshoot from the morning with C-ute ♥ ^ヮ^...

Do I always say:

"I still can't talk about it but..." ?

Today's photoshoot had various meanings so it's a secret ^ヮ^ ♥
Hahaha~ >w<

When we meet together it's fun ♥

After C-ute's photoshoot
I had work with Buono! ♥

....speaking of which, I want to report
a lot of things to everyone right now  ♥ ^ヮ^

First of all
I can announce it tommorow
so please check out tommorow blog ♥ ^ヮ^

Iyaa on top of that
this winter
it's really cold isn't it? T~T

Everyone
please try not to get a cold ^ヮ^

Right, this update was late so
I'm sorry but
tommorow I'll be real early in the morning >w< *laughs*

Now I'm going to hurry and prepare
so I can go to sleep T~T ♥ <-

Right, see you tommorow~ ♥♥♥

Goodnight ^ヮ^

-------------------------

Aww poor Airi.. I wonder what she's announcing tommorow~ 7/TEN -Risu






1 comment: