Wednesday 26 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Buono! (Airi ^ヮ^) 26/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono!(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono!(あいり) 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono!(あいり) 画像3Hello ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today from this morning
I had a photoshoot with Buono! ♥

It's a secret as to what kind of photoshoot it is but
I'm doing my best in the middle of the cold!! (♥ヮ♥)♥

Reading the the new blog post even now
my hands were stiff so it was difficult to type ...(-3-) ♥ *laughs*

Look forward to it's completion ♥

I took break a little late as I continued along with Art and the day it's completed is coming ♥ *laughs*

At lunchtime, I ate a lot and I felt a lot of energy so I'll do my best in the afternoon too! ♥

In that,
At the Buono! Channel
it seems the new song "Zassou no Uta"'s MV has been showed publicly ♥

The three girls dream of making a band as they work in a car maintenance place -kind of story. ^ヮ^

When they become a band
you can see three cool girls
it's more rock than usual so
definitely please check it out ok? ♥

Lookup Youtube's Buono! Channel in detail ok!? ♥

Well then, I'll do my best this afternoon too! ^ヮ^

I'm off ♥

-----------------------------------------

You wouldn't be able to tell it's that sort of story from the PV actually ^ヮ^; I wonder what this photoshoot is about.. aren't they having a concert soon too!? 8.5/TEN -Risu

1 comment:

  1. I can't really connect the car-maintainance to the singing girls, too.
    But it was a cute PV.

    Way to go, Buono!

    ReplyDelete