Saturday 29 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Cleaning T~T -Chisato 29/1/11

Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥

Today riiight~ >w< ♥
my room has gotten pretty messy so
I cleaned it! (;_;)
I really hate cleaning after allllllllllllll (;∇;)/~~
How many times during it did I feel like giving up huh? Σ(゚Д゚;)
Geez~ huuh
I started the usual way of cleaning and
I took out the stuff out of my luggage so
it's become too dirty since it first got dirty
Geez~ I really hate it (;_;)
But I become happy
when it becomes clean right? >w< ♥
Today I did ma best with cleaning

You could say it doesn't feel good
when your room is dirty right? T~T
That's true (°□°;)

Those who soon need to plan to clean their rooms too
Do your best ok? ♥

Ahhhhhhhhh~ can't wait for soccer

Well then baichaako >w<♥

-----------------------------------

T-t-thank you Chisa... I have been thinking a lot lately to clean my room..more so today.. although I don't see when I really have time to, to be honest TwT!!! 7/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment