Sunday 30 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Public ♥ Exhibit -Maimi 30/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/完成公開 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/完成公開 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/完成公開 画像3Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

This morning I watched TV...it seems that Japan won the soccer right? ***

That's greaat ♪ Japan!!
Congradulations ♥♥♥

And finally finally!!

It is completed! ♥ヮ♥ ***
My hand made photo album

I started this hobby of this album last year but

I finally finished it =3 ***

There are 28 pages but... ♥

You can see the four pages in them ;D

(Picture 1) First of all, page 1 and 2 ;)

(Picture 2) And page 3 and 4

The pitures are the off shots from my 2nd and 3rd photobook

Right then!!
The way I made this...^ヮ^

First of all,
I prepared one plain page from my notebook

Next, I stick down tape the way I like onto the corners of the pages

Lately, I've been buying various tape designs! ♪

After that, I decide where to stick the pictures!!

They sell the stickers in the four pages in the pictures but

you probably can't tell
I thought so I took a picture

(Picture 3) this ^ヮ^

I change the positions of the pictures depending on my mood here ^ヮ^

Lastly, from a magazine somehow, I look for things I want and I cut it out with scissors and stick it down and arrange the way I like

There are a lot of pages in my album so it took quite a lot of time but ^ヮ^;

it seems the time will be shorter if you use handmade card or coloured card etc you know? (^ヮ^)v

If this peaks your interest then please try making one ^ヮ^;

I couldn't upload a picture of all the pages so

The talking blog C-ute is able to have: "Serend"

I'll upload pictures in sequence with each other ok? ♪

Well...if I added it all up, that'd become 15 updates but ^ヮ^;

Please look at it without getting tired of it ^ヮ^;;

Well then~ ♥
Have a wonderful day~ ♥ヮ♥

--------------------------------

Ahh that looks cuuute. I was never one to like making things like this though... no time!~ 7.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment