Tuesday 18 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Hiiha--------------------- Gisan -Mai 18/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ヒーハ――――――ギサン。 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

Today was too cold
This is Hagiwara Mai whom
wore a jersey underneath her skirt.
This is a kind of anything goes news. *laughs*

Also, today I had a photoshoot with S/mileage and C-ute

It was too fun
S/mileage are fun *laughs*

I hung out with Kanon, Saki-chan, Nacchan and Chisato ♥

Somehow I remembered their names but
yeah I forgot them *laughs*

But I really look forward to the live and want it to come quickly

I want to get along with S/mileage's Yuuka-chan and Wada-chan tooooo ♥♥

And my mobile phone is really bad *panicks*
I'm in real real trouble! *laughs*
Just having it break this much
Stop it~
It really is hiihaa *laughs*

Well then well then Bai bai saa ♥

------------------------------------

What is this inside joke of Hiihaa? =w=; C-ute are cute haha 8/TEN -RisuTEN

1 comment: