Thursday 20 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- (*^^*) -Maimi 20/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/(*^^*) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/(*^^*) 画像2Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

Today's cold isn't it (XoX);

And I have good NEWS

from Youtube you can see Chisato's
"Trying to dance Dance de Bakoon~ herself"...

S-s-s-somehow!!!!!

It has made over 1 million hits ***

That's really amazinggg ♥♥♥

Thanks to Chisato, I feel that those who don't know C-ute will have gotten to know C-ute and our songs!!

I'm grateful to Chisato *** ^ヮ^

Congraaats on achieving one million ♥

And I'm grateful to those who watched her on Youtube ♪ ***

Thank you very much ^ヮ^ ♥

It'd be great if we could just get lots of people to watch it so gradually get 2 million and 3 million~ ***

I feel ♥

Right then, changing topics,
before I went to sleep yesterday
I watched the DVD going on sale,  "Cutie Musical [Akuma no Tsubuyaki]~ Akuma de Kyuuto na Seishun Graffiti~"

This musical was from last October and was C-ute's first. Though we had our troubles, we managed to run by until the last performance. I feel it was a really great experience ^ヮ^

When I watched the DVD, I thought of various things ^ヮ^ ***

Ah, here, the members had this kind of expressions on them...and such ♪

The dances and during the dance I was allowed to do a handspring too...

In the real thing, I could see it was like that!! and various things like that...

Those who haven't seen it yet, I think you'll get a lot from it but definitely please watch C-ute's first challenge of a Musical ♥

And with that, there's one last thing to announce...

Today at 10pm~

In the Japanese Television series

"Downtown DX"

Me, Nakkii and Chisato are appearing on it

I was extremely nervous XoX

Please definitely watch this too ♥

Well then well then, have a nice day~ *** ^ヮ^

P.S
(Picture 1) This is from yesterday but this is a 2 shot with Chisato

(Picture 2) Cutie Musical no DVD ♥

-------------------------------

oooo I really want to watch this musical too and congrats to Chisato making ONE MILLION VIEWS! So proud of her TwT~ Also....wahhh they're appearing on downtown~ I love that show, the presenters are very funny. Definitely looking out for this! 9/TEN -RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment