Sunday 23 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's blog- The last day ♥ x Two more days Σ(゜д゜;) Chisato

℃-ute 公式ブログ/最終日×あと2日千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/最終日×あと2日千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/最終日×あと2日千聖 画像3Good evening everyone (^-^*) ♥

Continuing from yesterday, today
We had te Hello! Concert in Hyougo prefecture ^ヮ^ ♥
Really, lots of people came for us m(_ _)m
Thank you very much ^ヮ^ ♥
Going from the second of January, the Hello! Concert's
last day is today T~T
The thing we learnt this time was thanks to the setlist
of a B1 and B2, everyone in MOBEKIMASU sang a solo  Σ(゜д゜;)/
Chisato was able to sing a solo in the B2 pattern ^ヮ^ ♥
The song I was able to sing was "Akai Nikki Chou" ♥
As for Akai Nikki Chou, it's a falsetto and was a little hard so I was perplexed but I somehow was able to get over it each performance thank goodness ^ヮ^ ♥
And I was able to learn quite a bit from the expressions and the way the other members sing their songs ^ヮ^ ♥
I really do love Hello! Concerts after all

Going through the Hello! concert,
I want the people who aren't fans of C-ute
to go to C-ute and S/mileage's concert
and I'll be happy if one person thinks
"I wonder if I should go to C-ute's solo concert?~" ^ヮ^ ♥
Before that, I have to do my best with Nakkii's and my stage play right? (♥ヮ♥)♥
Definitely please come and hang out with us ♥

And and~...
Only two more days until my solo live  Σ(゜д゜;)
Iya
One day is closer right?
I'll do my best (♥ヮ♥)♥
I'm somehow looking forward to ittt

Picture 1 (My costume in my solo)
Picture 2 (Sakichii and Mai ♥)
Picture 3 (Kanon ♥)

Well then baichaako

----------------------------

I see Chisa..you're trying to convert S/mileage fans into C-ute fans...sneaky......... kidding~ 7/TEN -Risu

1 comment: