Thursday 27 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE UP -Mai 27/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE アップ 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE アップ 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE アップ 画像3Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

It's really cold somehow~
The wind is so bad
On top of that I can also hear
a "Byuun" kind of noise you know
It's extreme!

Today right, I had a photoshoot with C-ute ^ヮ^ ♥♥♥
It's seriously fun ;D
I laughed~
We laughed the most in the bus
Nacchan and Chisato and me laughed the most~
We were seriously hyper and I took a picture of that
We hung out~ ^ヮ^
I uploaded it (♥ヮ♥)v
Ignore everyone's faces ♥ *laughs* Hagiwara Mai is especially bad *laughs*
Well this is us so *laughs*
Please take it in ^ヮ^

Well then well then I'll do my best tommorow!~ (^_^ゞ
Bai bai saa

----------------------------

Kowaaaaaaaaai kao *w*; 7/TEN-Risu



1 comment: