Friday 21 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Costumes -Maimi 21/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/衣装 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/衣装 画像2Hello~ ♥
It's Maimi

Yesterday we were on air on the Japanese Television channel series "Downtown DX" but lots of you guys commented: "I watched it~!!"...^ヮ^ ♥

Thank you very much

I watched it in real time with my heart beating!!

I was pretty nervous on the day we were recording but really when we were talking in the studio, I really did nothing but learn a lot!! ***

Everyone who was able to be guests there were amazing after all~!!

I thought once again

The talks were easy to understand as they were simple

We were giving the timings for how long the conversations will run for...

It really is an amazing way ***


I was in a position of following along and I had to do my best to try to best to talk in an easy way to understand
(^ヮ^)o

Right then, changing topics, I can show the costumes for C-ute's 15th single on the 23rd of February:
"Kiss me Aishiteru" ♥

Here~ ♪
(picture 1)

They're spring-like outfits with a fresh feeling ♥

My favourite point on my outfit was the skirt ♥ヮ♥

The waist is super cute...♥

The dance outfits are in the cool category you could say so there's a gap isn't there!? ^ヮ^ ♥

(picture 2)

It still hasn't released yet but please check it out ok? ♥

Riight then!! Everyone, tommorow it's Saturday! ♪

Please your best and have fun in the afternoon ^ヮ^ ♥

---------------------------------------------

Wahhhh I loove the first outfits..Can't decide which is my favourite..Possibly out of Nakkii, Chisa and Maimi but I like the other two's too. They all look really cute there~
As for the second outfits O_O;;;;;; eww.... I like their poses though haha. Well it's not that bad but gold and purple is so disco-like but the jackets are kinda cool...the design anyway. 7/TEN-RisuTEN




No comments:

Post a Comment