Thursday 20 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Hello~ -Nakkii 19/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/はろ~ 画像1This is yesterday's blog post.

Today I was with C-ute too.

It was announced yesterday that C-ute was doing a photoshoot with S/mileage for their combination concert!

The project was quite fun.

We were in high spirits so much~

N?

I suppose I should write we were in high spirits so much yesterday too.

It transfered.

In the end, are we always in high spirits?

Ah,

so that's how it is right?

I should probably be more quiet after having turned 17.

Probably

right?

The probability~

is around 15%?

You know~

-Nakajima Saki-

------------------------------

Hmm I'm 17 but I'm still pretty childish too sometimes.. Ohwell.. it doesn't matter about the age of your life but the age of your heart!!!!! 8/TEN -RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment