Sunday 30 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ It finished~ ♥ (Airi 30/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/おわった~(あいり 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/おわった~(あいり 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/おわった~(あいり 画像3Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today I did a photoshoot in a cold place!
彡(-v-♥)彡絵文字

The update became late
I'm sorry >_< ♥
I fell fast asleep in the location bus T~T ♥

Iyaa but it was cold!! ♥ヮ♥

From my face to my feet
it was like a refridgerator! ^ヮ^ ♥ *laughs*

But
It was my third day shooting with snow....

My heart and my body too
I felt it become strong ♥ Haha

The staff took good pictures too!~ ♥

they said to me ^ヮ^
I'm happy!

I look forward to its completion.
And
I look forward to the day I can hurry up and announce it to everyone ♥

I have a lot of pictures
I want to show and talk about! ^ヮ^ ♥

Please wiat for it ok? ♥♥♥

Let's sleep warmly today ^ヮ^

Because of my frostbite (not really so don't get too worried?)and I slept in a weird position
so I have stiff shoulders *laughs*
I'll go take a bath~ ♥

Tommorow it's been a while but I have school!
! ♥ヮ♥

I'm loooking forward to it! ^ヮ^ ♥

I bought Niigata Chips as souvenirs so
it'd be good if everyone could accept it happily~ ♥♥♥

As for the pictures

Picture 1. At the Gym ^ヮ^
The heater that saved me from the cold
My friend ^ヮ^ ♥

Picture 2. Niigata's famous
really salty kaki pii ♥ヮ♥
I used it like "Heehaa" at the time you know... *laughs*

Picture 3. A group of swan came along in the photoshoot!! ♥ヮ♥
The flew in a V shape!~ ♥♥
It excited me ^ヮ^

Well then!
See you again tommorow~ ♥
Goodnight ♥♥♥

-------------------------------

Ahhh I have stiff shoulders too.. *wants to bath too~* 7/TEN -Risu

1 comment:

  1. these days ive been reading airi's blogposts...
    its all bout the mysterious photoshoot...

    but i also read S/mileage's blogs...
    nd yuukarin said xD lol
    they're also having photoshoots...

    for the photogoods for the C-utes and s/mileage's live

    would these photoshoots airi mentions also be for the photogoods ? xD :P

    if so xD lol @ yuukarin xD

    hope its not... xD

    ReplyDelete