Monday 31 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Definitely ^ヮ^ ♥ -Chisato 31/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/是非 画像1Good evening everyone (♥ヮ♥) ♥

Today I cleaned again (;∇;);
as for today's cleaning
Chisato's luck in lottery was too bad
Taking out the trash
Dusting
Clean the balcony
I did these three (;_;)
Ah~ it was troublesome
But after I finished
I felt good so >w< ♥
I said this yesterday didn't I? *laughs*
Sorry >w<

Already soon I have to practice
for the second part of my solo live (♥ヮ♥) ♥
I'm looking forward to it (♥ヮ♥) ♥
I personally haven't seen the set list yet so
I'm looking forward to it (♥ヮ♥) ♥
By the way, the applications for the fan club
has closed unfortunately but
from the 29th of January the
general tickets are on sale (♥ヮ♥) ♥
Those who aren't in the fan club
Definitely please hang out with me ♥

Well then baichaako ^ヮ^ ♥

------------------------------------------

Wao clean the balcony..it's cold~ and wao there's a part 2 too? do your best Chisa! 7.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment