Sunday 23 January 2011

Translations: THE Niigaki-san -Mai 23/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 新垣さん 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

Iya~ it's the end of the fresh, welcome festival T~T

It's really gone by quickly
Why do lives end up ending so quickly T~T
I don't want to hear such things like that!
Really, what should I dooo XoX *laughs*

I want to hurry up and do another live (XoX)b

That's how much I love it ♥♥

I took a picture with Niigaki-san!!

I didn't speak to Niigaki at all before but
lately we've been talking ♥
When Mai's in trouble
she saves me
I really appreciate that ♥

Ahh~ Tommorow
I have school!~
Just wait a littttttle bit!~ (´^`)(´^`)
I'm seriously down now T~T
Weell I'll do my best ♥♥

Let's do our best together, all of you students ok? (♥ヮ♥)v

Well then well then bai bai saa ♥

-------------------------------------

Ahh that picture is pretty cute! and Mai..who dooes want to go to school T~T 8/TEN -Risu


1 comment: