Tuesday 25 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Let's be careful of getting a cold! -Mai 25/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 風邪には気をつけましょう! 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 風邪には気をつけましょう! 画像2Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

It's coold (-3-)
Is everyone ok?
influenza is spreading around so
please take care of your body ok?
Mai will take care too
Mama was surprised by Mai's cold feet ^ヮ^;
Mai is certainly sensitive to the cold you know? Often when my stomach is cold, my stomach hurts (´^`)
If my feet are warm, my body is warm too it seems so from tommorow
I think I want to go to school sticking some Kairo into my socks
I don't want to get a cold you know

Changing topics,
this body cologne's smell is a really nice smell (♥ヮ♥)v
It seriously heals me *laughs*
Unexpectedly, I spoke with Miya saying together that it "Smells nice right~ ♥" ;D
this is especially recommended for girls ♥♥♥
Seriously, it's good so~ ♥♥♥

Always from before
when Mai is troubled
Mama buys this for me ♥
They are poems! (^o^ゞ
It's important to me
Even now when I'm upset
I read it ^ヮ^ ♥♥

Well then well then bai bai saa ♥

------------------------------------------

Buu I'm bad in the cold too -_-;; sickness and such -not just colds. Ahh that's sweet of Mai's mum to do that for her..poems~ 8.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment