Saturday 29 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ ○○○○~ ^ヮ^ (Airi) 28/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/○○○○~(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/○○○○~(あいり) 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/○○○○~(あいり) 画像3Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

From this morning
I went to the place
where I have a photoshoot ♥

Anyway, snow, snow snow~ ♥♥♥ (♥ヮ♥)

The me who loves snow
I was happy as I was surrounded by snow!! ♥ヮ♥...

Even so however...
It's painful going through the cold (ノ_・。) ^ヮ^ ♥ *laughs* <-

Where was I?? ^ヮ^

Ah, that's right right ♥
at dinner I ate soy sauce and boiled fish! ♥♥♥

It was so nice...
I was so happy...
it seems I'll do my best tommorow too ♥

Picture 1
Before I went to eat
this is my expression having so much fun ^ヮ^ ♥ *laughs*

Picture 2
The place I had a photoshoot ♥
Are there people who recognise this~?? ♥ヮ♥

Picture 3
it became like this as I put my foot onto the snow ♥ *laughs*

Ah, and my news ♥ ^ヮ^

"Keitai Kanojo"
"Black Angels"
DVD release commemoration!
C-ute's Yajima Maimi & Suzuki Airi
has a special event coming~ ♥♥♥

On the 14th of May 2011 (Saturday)
At the Tower Records Shibuya shop

check out for more details on the Tower Records website ok? ♥♥♥

I'll do my best tommorow too ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhh it iiiis cold.... but if we had snow it'd make it all better... 7/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment