Tuesday 18 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Hii~~~ha---- Chisato 18/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ひぃ~~~は━━━千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/ひぃ~~~は━━━千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/ひぃ~~~は━━━千聖 画像3
Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥

Today we had the photoshoot for the goods with S/mileage ♥
Sakichii and Kanon were so funny, it was really fun ♥ヮ♥
We get along so (♥ヮ♥) ♥
I'm really looking forward to the Concert
Ufufu (♥ヮ♥) ♥
And right!

It's still a week until my solo concert...Waa (;∇;)/~~
I'm nervouuus
In any case, I'll practice myself (>_<)♥
I've remembered most of the lyrics
Probably...*laughs*
Even so, I must practice on Karaoke near me
Uwaa~ I look forward to it but
I'm also anxious (-_-'')/

Ri~ght
Do ma best~ (♥ヮ♥)♥
Oh~
Hiihaa

-----------------------------

Do your best Chisa and practice lots!!!! 7/TEN -RisuTEN
 

1 comment: