Thursday 20 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Winter -Mai 20/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 冬 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥♥

Iya~ cold, Cold, COLD
Seriously, my mum said to me this morning
"It's extremely cold!"
so well, I prepared myself I guess but yeah
that's obvious right? *laughs*

It really seems like I'll freeze over *laughs*

Tommorow will surely be cold righhht~ T~T T~T
I've got my head in my hands~ (XoX)(XoX)(XoX)

Today right, with my friend
we spoke about the old daysss ♥
It was seriously fun ♥
It seems like everyone used to be really mischevious *laughs* *laughs*
I was laughing too much that my throat dried up *laughs*
Well it's healed up now you know!!
I love everyone-------♥♥

Yesterday I told everyone
that I couldn't sleep
and I really appreciate the various comments I recieved ♥
I'm seriously thankful (^^)d
I'll try the things that everyone wrote

I really appreciate it

Well then well then Bai bai saa

---------------------------------------

Ahh it iiiiiiiiiis cooold -_-;; and haii I love speaking about the past days ^_^ I was speaking about them with my friend too. 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment