Sunday 23 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Last \(T~T) -Chisato 22/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ラスト千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/ラスト千聖 画像2Good evening everyone ^ヮ^ ♥

Today from the early morning
I made rice gruel! ^ヮ^ ♥ (Congee?)
Since I'm on a diet
I have to properly take in breakfast
(;∇;)/~~
Okai do ya best~

And today we had a concert in Kobe ^ヮ^
I'm really glad lots of people came ♥
S/mileage wasn't around for the first performance
I was really sad but (;_;)
Thanks to everyone's hot feelings
I could enjoy myself ♥ヮ♥
Thank you very much ^ヮ^
After a long time, it's come,
Hello! Concert's last day Σ(゚Д゚;)
I hate that (;∇;)/~~
Tommorow they're holding my own solo concert,
I'll do my best with all my power ^ヮ^ ♥

Well then baichaako (♥ヮ♥)♥

----------------------------

^____^; rice ..gruel..yuum. 7/TEN-Risu

1 comment: