Monday 24 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Ah, -Nakkii 24/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/あ、 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/あ、 画像2It's Nakajima Saki.

Yesterday,

the Hello! Project Concert closed!

Now.

Muscle Ache~

Well, it can't be helped

In the concert this time,

if everyone looks at my blog

They'll understand but

I was able to sing a song by myself.

As for me

I was able to sing Abe Natsumi's song: "Toumorokoshi to sora to kaze".

And,

if everyone lookat my blog

they'll understand but

we get a costume for our solo songs but

I forgot to take a picture of it

Ah~

Even though I liked that costume

Please excuse me.

I'll reflect on this

next time I'll make sure to do it.

Surely.

-Nakajima Saki-

-------------------------------------

..You know.. I wondered why Nakkii out of the 5 got her own blog..but it made me think..she keeps her blogs so short and simple.. maybe the staff was prompting her to write more haha! no I like her short and simple posts actually.. 7.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment