Saturday 29 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE cold cold -Mai 29/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 寒い寒い 画像1Otsukareeraisu ♥♥

Everyone, are you ok with the cold???
Mai is no good with it *laughs*

Yesterday I said
Have you heard this song? ♥ヮ♥
Aah~ Mai has heard it ♥
Everyone's response *laughs*

They're good songs aren't they~ ♥
It seriously heals me
Definitely those who haven't heard them
Please listen to it ^ヮ^

Today I hung around with my good friends~ ♥♥
It was seriously fun ^ヮ^
The time standing really went by quickly *laughs*
It was seriously fuun
Let's hang out again ok? (^-^)b

Tommorow I can't wait to hang out with my family ♥♥

Somehow, my drowsiness has come early today!
so with saying that, goodnight~ ♥

-------------------------------------------

Have fun with your family tommorow Mai~ 7/TEN -Risu



No comments:

Post a Comment