Sunday 30 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE strawberries -Mai 30/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 苺 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 苺 画像2Otsukareeraisu (^ヮ^)v

Kya~ TOO COLD
Mai down (´^`)

I hung out with my family today
It was fun~ :3 ★

The seas are pretty ♥♥

Heeere (^ヮ^)v
Isn't it pretty?

Also
We went strawberry picking right?
it reminds me of the bus tour in June ♥
I picked around 20 but
number 1 was mama who picked a whole 40
(^ヮ^)b as expected!!!!!!

But it was really delicious! ♥♥♥♥

Also I drank strawberry milk
It was really delicious (^o^)/

I really do like strawberries after all ♥♥♥♥♥
I was happy!!!!!!

And right, after that
in the evening, we went to TDS ♥ (Tokyo Disney Sea?)
It was really cold but
it was fun ^ヮ^
Indiana Jones is fun after all ♥
I like the 360 loop roller coaster ♥♥♥♥ but
The elevator that drops down called Tower of Terror
No matter how many times I ride it, I'm no good with it (´^`)(´^`)
I'm too scared of it (XoX)(XoX)(XoX)(XoX)
My heart was racing, it felt really awful-su *laughs*
I didn't take a picture of all of my face *laughs*
But I really do like the
land of dreams~ ^ヮ^ ♥♥♥♥

Tommorow I have school~ T~T T~T
Hagiwara Mai will do her best!
Let's do our best together, students (´^`)v

Well then well then bai bai saa

---------------------------------------------

Aww I hate drop down rides too but I can totally take roller coasters!! fun~ 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment