Tuesday 18 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Hiihaa -Nakkii 18/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ヒーハーっ 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/ヒーハーっ 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/ヒーハーっ 画像3
It's Nakajima Saki.

Today I was together with C-ute

plus,

together with S/mileage from Hello! Project too.

It was bustling!~

we were in such highspirits

and our voices were clattering about *laughs*

Ah, that's right

the truth is

we're doing a concert in April together with S/mileage.

And, today

we had the photoshoot for the goods

and

unbelievably there was a happening.

I was drawing with Mai and

for some reason

she wrote my name..

Eh?

Though she wrote the Kanji wrong.

On top of that,

this mistake

has happened for a total of 4 times.

Mai, please learnt it soon.

-Nakajima Saki-

-------------------------------

*laughs* Oh silly Mai! Can't even write your own friend's name xD how long have you known her for? but...as I stared at the picture..I couldn't see anything wrong with it either...........unless she means that Mai did one stroke instead of two but I initially thought she inked too much so it kinda combined together haha.. that's what I do too.. I'm very bad at calligraphy. 10/TEN -RisuTEN

1 comment: