Saturday 29 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Everyoone!! -Maimi 29/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/みなさーん 画像1Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

From this morning, my house was bustling ♥ヮ♥ ♪

When I woke up, everyone had already woken up

It's been a while since everyone's at home in the morning ♥♥♥

I'm happy you know?

And when I ate breakfast just a moment ago...

And my dad did this!...XoX;

For his own chopsticks, he was holding serving chopsticks (XoX)(XoX)(XoX)

Of course, my mum said:
"Those are serving chopsticks!..."
"Eh!? Is that so!?!?"
he said...^ヮ^;

My dad can't cook so he doesn't know about that right?...(^ヮ^;)(^ヮ^;)(^ヮ^;)

Moving on from that
I have news today

Yesterday Airi had written in her blog post

"Keitai Kanojo"
"Black Angels" DVDs are having a commemoration for its release!

A C-ute's Yajima Maimi & Airi Special Event coming *** ^ヮ^

Day time: 14th May (Saturday)
1. 13:00~
2. 15:00~
3. 18:00~
Place: Tower Records Shibuya shop B1F (STAGE ONE)
Details: Talk and Handshake
Lottery present

is what it's become ^ヮ^ ***

I feel I want to talk a lot about the inside story of my photoshoot but

I'm looking forward to what Airi will talk about too ♪ ***

We had our photoshoots at around the same time so we were texting each other

"I'm like this right now ♥"

and we'd attach a picture with our reportings ^ヮ^

"Keitai Kanojo" is releasing earlier so

I wonder if you'll go to watch "Keitai Kanojo" before "Black Angels" surely!? ^ヮ^

I'm really looking forward to it ♥

Let's watch "Keitai Kanojo" and "Black Angels" too ok? ♥

That's a promise ♥ヮ♥

Although I'm a bit nervous...^ヮ^;;

It'd be good to watch with lots of people or even by yourself I think ^ヮ^ ♥

---------------------------------

I look forward to Keitai Kanojo more ...ahah~ anyway I'm actually thinking about what to cook since I have to film myself cooking something for Japanese class since Maimi reminded me. Anyone have any suggestions?~ Japanese or any other type of food is ok~ 8/TEN -Risu



2 comments:

  1. LOOL XD think maimi got her clumsyness from her dad.. xD LOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. make some onigiri xD LOOOOL

    ReplyDelete