Wednesday 19 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ iPod (Airi ^ヮ^) 19/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/iPod(あいり) 画像1Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today we had the C-ute DVD
magazine shoot for the combination concert
with S/mileage ♥ ^ヮ^

Even so
today it's just C-ute ^ヮ^

It was from this morning today but
for the sake of being able to give my all,
I drank red bull ♥ *laughs*

R-right this is the main issue but
Today, Nakkii's iPhone did a thing called BUMP with my iPod touch  ♥

BUMP is a system where you can exchange the same things for the two ipods (such as music etc) ♥

...I know because Nakkii told me today ^ヮ^ *laughs*

In the first place, you can't exactly connect to the internet with an iPod touch anywhere
it seems you have to go to a place to join onto wireless LAN to connect and such so
I couldn't connect but...^ヮ^
I left it to Nakkii and she connected it for me!! ♥ヮ♥

As expected of her ♥♥ *laughs*

Well because of that, right ^ヮ^
during the BUMP, I had to connect to Youtube there but
I couldn't understand it too well so
there I gave up ♥ *laughs*

But thanks to Nakkii connecting it to the internet for me ♥ヮ♥
I downloaded lots of apps! ♥
....although they were all free ♥

I downloaded a Fortune-telling app and games and such ♥♥♥

Can you guys please recommend me any apps somehow!! ♥ヮ♥

The apps are "marichuu"♥ (?? anyone enlighten me?)

Today I especially used the graffiti and camera app and games
I want interesting ones ♥

Please treat me well ♥

Right, tommorow I have school~ >w<
After having changed seats
I must try not to go to the wrong seat ♥

See you tommorow~ ♥

---------------------------------------

Wahhh Airi! Let's do FACETIME!! *wants to make Usagi more jealous ohohoho*
I didn't understand the thing about "BUMP" and Youtube..and she also made a typo too so I'm going to assume she didn't really understand what she was talking about herself haha. I never thought Airi would be good with technology I suppose though it surprised me more that Miyabi was a gamer -remember Yorosen? Fun fun~ 9.5/TEN -RisuTEN


No comments:

Post a Comment