Sunday 30 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Winter holidays -Nakkii 30/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/冬休みっ 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/冬休みっ 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/冬休みっ 画像3It's Nakajima Saki.

I enjoyed my winter holidays~

I stayed at Disneyland!

Nyahaha,

I'm a little bit in a festive mood.

Ah,

I'll properly do my best tommorow.

Picture 1

The afternoon parade

Jubiliation!

The characters that came out/

Those guys, they're cute

Picture 2

In Mickey's house.

Ah~

All of his house is cute you know!?

Picture 3

Isn't this picture great?

I'm really into it so

everyone should be too

Ah,

I'll write about it more in detail in my personal blog .

If I do so then

definitely.

-Nakajima Saki-

------------------------------------------

This girl loves Disneyland so much... and I really can't make out what those characters are in the first picture o_O; 8/TEN -Risu

1 comment:

  1. The first picture is the decontamination squad from Monsters, Inc. (they are called out when humans intrude on monster territory in the movie).

    ReplyDelete