Sunday 23 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Isn't this Kobe!?!!!!! -Mai 22/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/神戸やないかい!!!!!! 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/神戸やないかい!!!!!! 画像2Otsukareeraisu (♥ヮ♥)♥

Today the Hello! Con was IN Kobe
Kya~ it was fuun ♥

On top of that, in the dressing room this time
eveeeeryone in MOBEKIMASU was there ♥ (Mobekimasu= MOrning Musume, BErryz Koubou, KIyuuto -C-ute, MA, Mano Erina and SUmaireeji- S/mileage)
Fun ♥
Fun
♥♥♥

Somehow, Hello! Con is fun like this too

But it's going to end already right? T~T
I really love lives so when it finishes
Aa~ XoX I become like! T~T
On top of that, from when I said
I changed seats before (-3-) even now
it'll drag me along -to say *laughs*
I don't want to be in the a girl
in the category of being obstinate so
I won't be dragged along! (´^`)b

The picture is of Risako, Risako ♥
She's seriously cute right? ( ̄▽ ̄)b
we have the same agreements in some stuff
That Risako is incredibly interesting :3!!
Somehow, not only that, she's fun *laughs*

Well Oka-san ♥
Seriously, somehow right
today she was real hyper :3 ♥♥ *laughs*
So I took a picture with Okai-chan *laughs*

Well then well then tommorow
I'll look forward to it ♥
Bai bai saa

-------------------------------------

Waoo the whole of mobekimasu in one room *w* it'd be so noisy and energetic right? 7/TEN -RisuTEN

1 comment: