Tuesday 18 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ ZORO!! (Airi ^ヮ^) 18/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ZORO!!(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/ZORO!!(あいり) 画像2Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ♥ヮ♥

Today
as a school event
we went to watch
"ZORO THE Musical"~ ♥♥♥

This is my first time
going to see a musical
as an event!! (♥ヮ♥)♥

From when we left
I had fun throughout it ♥

On top of that,
it was a three hour long play ♥♥♥

I learnt a lot from watching it for such a long time!! ♥ヮ♥

On top of that, on top of that!
They were doing tap dancing ♥

It was a kind of tap dancing and singing performance...
It was so cool!

Especially the female character Inesu...overwhelmed me ^ヮ^ (♥ヮ♥)

Speaking of which, everyone was expressing themselves through their facial expressions and song... ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

I really learnt from it!! (♥ヮ♥)

Ahh I want to do a musical ^ヮ^ ♥

It was really amazinggg..♥ (♥ヮ♥)

Me and my friend from beginning to end, got caught up in the rhythm ♥

Those who have the time, definitely go and watch it please ♥

And after the musical today, we did the photographing for the goods with S/mileage for our combination concert ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

During the break, Yuukari, Ayacho and Maimi-chan and me spoke carefreely ^ヮ^ *laughs*

It was cute...(♥ヮ♥) *laughs*

Though they're the same age as me, they're lively ♥ (♥ヮ♥)!!

I felt I recieved the oppurtunity to be lively too ♥

Hahaha ^ヮ^ ♥

Tommorow is a photoshoot from the morning~ ♥
I'll do my best! ♥ヮ♥

The picture is with Maimi-chan ♥

--------------------------------------

ZORO...? That just makes me think of..well..Zoro.. ohoho 7/TEN -RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment