Sunday 30 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Japan's the best ♥ Chisato 30/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/日本最高千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/日本最高千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/日本最高千聖 画像3Good evening everyone

Yesterday
I watched soccer (♥ヮ♥) ♥
Somehow Somehow ♥
the competition called
Asia Cup 2011 Qatar
Japan won the whole championships
Yaay ^ヮ^

N~ the Japanese players
they were amazing in all of their matches ♥ヮ♥
Though I say that
The Goalkeeper Kawashima
in the fight against South Korea's Penalty Kick
He was impressive
The player Okazaki saved the results
with an amazing thing called the hat trick (*^^*) ♥
By the way, Okazaki
it seems like they call him Oka-san *laughs* Chisato, if it's Okazaki's Oka-san then Oka-san is fine *laughs*

All the players put great efforts in all their matches >w< ♥
I can feel any match I watched was good geez~
I'm glad I cheered for them ♥
Kagawa ended up breaking his little toe so T~T
I want it to hurry up and heal up
I want the other players of course too to heal up ^ヮ^

Next are the matches for competing in the world cup right!?
Looking forward to that

Well then baichaako ♥

------------------------

Ahh congradulations Japan! 7/TEN-Risu

1 comment:

  1. After saw Maimi mention soccer, No doubt I would see Chisato mention it too LoL

    ReplyDelete