Tuesday 25 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Pollen~ (Airi >w<) 25/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/花粉~(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/花粉~(あいり) 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/花粉~(あいり) 画像3
Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today...speaking of which, lately
pollen has come about right? (-3-) ♥

The me with hayfever...........(-3-)♥
I don't know if it's the cold?
or is it my hayfever
A warning to you for my dripping nose!! (♥ヮ♥) 

As for this year, it's something double, a lot of the amount of last year right? T~T

Not just me but
those with hayfever, be careful!! ♥ヮ♥

Have a mask on! *laughs*

Right, in that
I went to school today ♥

My mother put in a mikan in my lunch today but ♥

Unintenionally peeling it,
the skin made an M shape!! ♥ヮ♥

MIKAN's M ♥

I was excited so I took a picture!

Aaaand!
I had work at the office today but
I finished early so ^ヮ^

I went to watch through the middle of Okai-chan's solo live ♥

Though I said it was the middle of it
It was only the last song...>_< ♥

I was impressed~ ♥

I stealthily took a picture as I hid my camera ^ヮ^ ♥ *laughs*

It seems she'll have it again tommorow so...
I want her to do her best ^ヮ^

Right, I have to get up early tommorooow!! ♥ヮ♥

Let's sleep, let's sleep ♥

Goodnight~ ^ヮ^

---------------------------------------------

BAD AIRI!! If Wotas aren't allowed to take pictures then neither are you!!!...though the security guards would give her special permission obviously.. hmm imagine having Airi behind you as you were watching Chisato and not realise at all ♥ヮ♥!!!.........except maybe you wouldn't care cause she came to see Chisato anyway!!

Plus... I thought that was a 3 not an M... 3 -> Mi? mikan? right? -Risu

1 comment:

  1. Turn the Mikan horizontally it would make a M. or an W.

    Imagine staff carry Airi away saying she can't take picture. It would be hilarious. Anyway, it make Airi look like a wota.

    ReplyDelete