Wednesday 26 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- THE Kiritanpo -Mai 26/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE きりたんぽ 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE きりたんぽ 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE きりたんぽ 画像3Otsukareeraisu

Today, mama said to me
said it's better to stick it by my feet so
I stuck Hokaron by my feet~
It was really warm ♥
It was warm~
I felt it ^ヮ^ ★
As expected of Mama!!!! *laughs* *laughs*

Is there a connection?
My close friend N wasn't half high spirited
and she really raised my spirits too
throughout today, the two of us acted like idiots *laughs*
It was seriously the best Ahahah
as Mai is taking exams and has work
we haven't been close recently but today
at once we returned back to before or rather
already we're real close again *laughs*

And you know Oka-san had a solo event
yesterday and today ♥
Kya~ I really wanted to go
Hagiwara went: Eh!!!!! Unbelievable, everybody went? Hagi-chan wanted to go too~ it was like *laughs*
But today there was somewhere I had to go originally so I couldn't go T~T Oka-san sowwieeee
I wanted to see (´^`)(´^`)(´^`)
I want to go next time ^ヮ^

Also, today
I went to Aa-chan and Ii-chan's house
Aa-chan gave Mai who never had Kiritanpo before to eat ♥♥
It was seriously delicious :3
Also, ii-chan gave me meat and fried rice to eat and that was seriously delicious~
Thanks for the meaal
On top of that, it's been a while since I've seen Aa-chan and Ii-chan so it was good I could see them ♥
I was happy~ (^o^)/

Well then well then bai bai saa

------------------------------------------

Awww Mai. What stopped you going yesterday? and yuupp..when exams and schoolwork gets you stressed, it feels like you can't muck about as much so it's good to return to those old days~ 8.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment