Monday 17 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Changing seats. (Airi) -17/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/席替え。(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/席替え。(あいり) 画像2Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Iya~...
Isn't it cold (>_<) ♥

It feels like I'm trembling from my heart  ♥ヮ♥
Do you know what I mean? this sensation ^ヮ^

My past life is spreading through giving me goosebumps. *laughs*

I don't hate it ♥ヮ♥ Wahah

Today right~...
I went to school! ♥

Yesterday I told you about us changing seats! ;)

......♥ヮ♥..............

.......^ヮ^........

....................(-3-).......
I couldn't escape from the seat directly by the heater~ ♥ヮ♥
Before I was on fourth seat by the window side.

Now I'm on the first seat by the window side!! ♥ヮ♥
Not just not being able to change the drowsiness I get from it
I'm separated from my friend I'm always with.

Uo~~~~ >w<;
It seems I don't have luck in the lottery ♥♥♥ *laughs*

I told my mum and,

"This is Kami-sama telling you to study right? ^ヮ^ ♥"

She said......♥ヮ♥
My nothing but positive mother...

"Yeah. I guess you're right! ♥"

The me agreeing with her. ^ヮ^ ♥

For my second year in High School
Can I study?~ ^ヮ^ ♥

I can concentrate in studying!
If I think that
I'll have luck in the lottery right? ^ヮ^ ♥ *laughs*

Right, here I have a positive attitude at the Hello! Channel's handshake ♥

I'm off ~ ♥♥♥ ^ヮ^

The picture is with Mai ♥
We ate on the way home on the Shinkansen from Nagoya

"Ebibirya~ Sando"

Burya~ is cute so
I thought this is Nagoya isn't it? so
I took a picture! ♥ *laughs*

Right, tommorow
The things I'm looking forward to ♥♥♥

See you tommorow ^ヮ^

------------------------------------

Ah poor Airi haha, so that's why she doesn't want to be by the heater ^o^; 7/TEN -RisuTEN

1 comment:

  1. HAHA.

    yes, Airi.

    God wants you to study hard and do your best...even when you're not on stage. (;

    ReplyDelete