Monday 24 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Introduction of costumes 2 -Maimi 24/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/衣装紹介② 画像1Good morning ☺

It's Maimi


℃-ute 公式ブログ/衣装紹介② 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/衣装紹介② 画像3Yesterday finally, the Hello! Concert tour has ended

This tour started from the 2nd and if I think about it, it's close to have been a month until it ended

Though it's long, it felt like a blink of an eye-tour ^ヮ^

In a Hello! Project Concert after all

Each and every group and the soloist Mano Erina-chan

...you receive encouragement from various members right? ♪

I learnt a lot so I thought
I don't want to lose!!
And it was really fun ♥

I'll be happy if those who came to watch had fun ***

Right then, continuing here from yesterday
"Introduction of costumes 2"...

First is the costume at the "A-gana live" at the time I get to sing as High-King

By the way, in High-king it's

Tanaka Reina-san as the leader
Takahashi Ai-san
Shimizu Saki-chan
Maeda Yuuka-chan
and me

forming a unit in 2008 with us five ^ヮ^

(Picture 1) This is High-king's costume in this live!!

They're suits ^ヮ^

The trousers are a hip hop type ***

The trousers are different with each member ;)

The last introduction for our costumes is

(Picture 2) The ending costume ♪

(A-gana live) (B-kkuri live) we use this costume for both performances ♥

You can't see it in the picture but
on my head is a Hyottoka mask
it's my favourite...^ヮ^ ♥

On top of that, when I wear this
it really feels like a festival ♥♥♥

It's a costume that when I just wear it, I get this excited feeling you know *laughs* ***

We play this last costume with all our heart (^ヮ^)v

That's it ♥ for the introduction of costumes corner ;D

Thank you for reading ♥

Here!!
Furthermore, an extra picture

(Picture 3) Took a picture with Berryz Koubou's Tsugunaga Momoko-chan ;)

In the Hello! Project's tour, from the rehearsals until yesterday, I spend a long time with some of the members

I was able to have various talks freely

And it was really fun *** ^ヮ^

Well then well then, have another amazing day todaaay ♥


-------------------


Waaaaoo my computer keeps blue screening as I'm doing this... The second costume is cute but the idea of a Hyottoka mask is a little scary 7/TEN-RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment