Tuesday 25 January 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Solo live ♥ -Chisato 25/1/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ソロライブ千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/ソロライブ千聖 画像2Good evening everyone (♥ヮ♥)♥

The first day of the solo live has ended
Ha~ I was preeetty
preee~tt~yyyy
nervous (;∇;)/~~

Before the real thing.
Maimi-chan came to visit me
she noticed how extremely nervous I was (;_;)
I couldn't even write out the schedule (;∇;)/~~ *laughs*
But just as Maimi-chan met me
she said to relax
when the members are there, I always feel more reassured ^ヮ^
Before Chisato entered the stage
Maimi-chan was nervous too~
so we were nervous together ^ヮ^ ♥
Thank you for coming ♥
I love you <- *kiss* ♥
Airi came rushing to me after finishing work too (;_;)
Really, thank you ^ヮ^ ^ヮ^
She gave me refreshments ♥ヮ♥
They were delicious to have
Really, thank you very much

But you know right, as the real thing began
I was more relaxed than I thought
when I did the MC and
when I was singing too ( ̄∀ ̄) ♥
Unfortuately I made a mistake at one point in the song (-_-'')
Please excuse me, everyone who came to see me
Of course, today I was able to do a full out live but
tommorow, without fail, I'll try not to make the same mistake
and do my best (*^^*) ♥
I tried dancing at the first part at the workplace.
I'll do my best without any regrets ^ヮ^ ♥

P.S
After I watched soccer, I went to sleep ♥ヮ♥
Tommorow's another day to my best ♥
Baichaako ♥ヮ♥

----------------------------------------------

Glad it went well, save the mistake. But don't worry Chisa! Do your best tommorow too~ and it was very sweet of Maimi and Airi to come to support Chisa! I'm sure she'd be very nervous on her own without them.. 7.5/TEN -Risu

1 comment: